Nokia’s bread and butter had long been feature phones and entry level handsets, targeting emerging markets as well as developing countries. Well, while the Finnish smartphone company has since moved on to the Windows Phone 8 platform as the mobile operating system of choice for their smartphone family, this does not mean that they have neglected their other rice bowl, and it seems that a couple more devices from the Asha collection of handsets is being prepared for a general release in select markets.
These would be the Nokia 501 (model number RM-902) and Nokia 210 (model number RM-924), where both of them recently picked up certification from the Indonesian Telecoms authorities. The Nokia 501 could very well be the unannounced Asha handset that made an appearance in March courtesy of Evleaks, where it will most probably arrive with a 5-megapixel shooter at the back, in different colors to boot. The Nokia Asha 210 is pretty much an unknown quantity, so we will just have to adopt the wait and see attitude.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: asha, Nokia,
- Seen at: nokiapoweruser