Life is not all a bed of roses for some folks, and the same adage too, can be applied to the world of smartphones. Having picked up the latest firmware update at the end of last month, the Nokia Lumia 920 has since seen handsets on the AT&T network run into firmware update issues, and folks who lived across the pond, too, managed to enjoy the Lumia 920 firmware 1308 update sometime last week as well.
There seems to be a rather major issue when it comes to connectivity, and this particular problem – an important one considering how data hungry we all are these days, will show up in a variety of ways, ranging from missed to dropped calls, in addition to being just plain slow where data speeds are concerned. In a nutshell, the whole lot of Lumia 920 owners who have updated their respective handsets to the latest firmware update have been disappointed, and at least Nokia is aware of the issues, and are working to resolve it as soon as possible, even taking the trouble to stop distributing 1308 to AT&T users.
Next Story: DIY DNA Testing Machine
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Lumia black Update Sets Its Sights On The Lumia 920
- 2013-12-29: Nokia Lumia 920 Reportedly Jailbroken By Chinese Hackers
- 2013-04-02: Nokia Lumia 920 1308 Firmware Update Arrives In Europe
- 2013-03-28: AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Firmware Update Runs Into Issues