Word has it that Nokia might have a Nokia EOS lined up, which is basically the 808 PureView but running on Windows Phone instead. However at the same time there are rumors (via The Financial Times) suggesting that this will not be the only device Nokia is working on, and it seems that Samsung’s Galaxy Note series of phablets has caught Nokia’s attention and that they could be looking to create a Lumia variant of it. With reports suggesting that Microsoft could be interested in upping the display resolution on Windows Phone to 1080p Full HD, going beyond the screen size of the Lumia 920 would not be a stretch of the imagination.
No word on when this Lumia phablet device will make its debut, but if the rumors are to be believed, the Nokia EOS is planned for a July announcement. Either way take this with a grain of salt for now, but with the success that Samsung is enjoying with the Galaxy Note series, what do you guys think of a Lumia phablet device? Yay or nay?
Next Story: What A 10,000 iPhone 5 Domino Cascade Looks Like
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility