We have seen how different mobile carriers in the US have announced that they will be offering Samsung’s upcoming flagship device, the Samsung Galaxy S4, where most of them will hit the respective carriers in the month of April. Take for instance, Sprint with an April 27th rollout, or how about T-Mobile this coming April 24th? US Cellular themselves will be offering the Samsung Galaxy S4, and as part of a deal sweetener, they are throwing in a free S View flip cover. Well, latest official word from Verizon via Twitter would be a May release for the Galaxy S4, which would certainly jive with the recently leaked Staples document that pointed to May 30th as the rollout date for Verizon where the Galaxy S4 is concerned.
The end of May would mean the other mobile carriers would have a one month or so head start over Verizon, but will it really impact sales in the long run? I do not think so, as each mobile carrier has their own set of loyal customers, and sure there will be those who cannot wait and switch carriers, but chances are those numbers will be negligible at best.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2013-06-30: Verizon Launches 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 For $299.99
- 2013-06-25: Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition Arrive On Verizon
- 2013-06-17: New Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Revealed In Bluetooth SIG Filing
- 2013-05-19: Verizon Galaxy S4 Reportedly Being Shipped Ahead Of Schedule
- 2013-05-13: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Available This May 23