It was back in March when it was first rumored that the Galaxy S4 Mini will launch shortly after the full fledged S4. An alleged photo of the device was also leaked in the same month. The mini Android smartphone has been confirmed through Samsung’s UAPROF website though the release date is still unknown. Now according to a new report the Korean manufacturer has delayed Galaxy S4 mini release, pushing it to mid-July.
There are many Galaxy S4 mini rumors out there. The device will reportedly ship in two colors, Black Mist and White Frost. Apparently there will be two variants of the mini S4, one with a single SIM card and the other with LTE. Both of these models are separate from the rumored dual-SIM Galaxy S4 mini. The device is expected to tout a 4.3 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 960 x 540. The single SIM variant is rumored to have a quadcore processor and the dual SIM one is rumored to have a dual core processor. An 8 megapixel camera, microSD card slot and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean are also expected. No pricing details available as of now.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2013-12-16: Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Headed To AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Next Month
- 2013-10-11: AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology
- 2013-07-31: Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini With Dual Mode LTE Expected To Release In Q3