When it comes to tablets and smartphones, South Korean conglomerate Samsung tends to take a very broad viewpoint on the entire situation, since their business plan is to cover all the possible bases, hence catering to entry level, mid-range and all the way to flagship devices that define the technological prowess of themselves. Well, it seems that the tablet market is about to heat up with the latest rumors of a new high-end tablet from Samsung which has been given the codename “Roma”, according to the folks over at TechBlog.gr.
It seems that the leaked specifications of the Samsung Roma would be similar to the Nexus 10 with 3G or 4G connectivity, although there are some minor adjustments thrown into the mix, such as a thinner and lighter form factor, not to mention the inclusion of a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes. Obviously this being a rumor, it would be advisable to wait it out for an official announcement from the folks over at Samsung themselves.
Next Story: LED Wakeboard Is Definitely Cool
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire