A couple of months ago we reported that American McGee was considering making a sequel to Alice 2, and now it looks like those plans are beginning to get serious as the developer and his studio, Spicy Horse, are starting to put together a video in which they will use to help promote the possible game. Unsurprisingly the developer is thinking about turning to crowd-source funding via Kickstarter, which is why the video is currently being worked on.
The title of the game is currently set to Alice: Otherlands, and the video is expected to begin shooting in June in China and is expected to star an Alice cosplayer, suggesting a live-action type of trailer. Spicy Horse did state that despite them looking to film a video for a potential Kickstarter project, it does not necessarily mean that the project will be realized as there is always the possibility that the project could fall through. In any case what do you guys think? Are you excited for a third Alice sequel?
- 2013-08-05 Alice: Otherlands Kickstarter Project Successfully Funded
- 2013-07-16 Alice: Otherlands Kickstarter Launched
- 2013-07-09 American McGee To Remove Alice Film Rights From Kickstarter Campaign
- 2013-07-04 Spicy Horse Wants To Make Alice Video Game Into A Movie
- 2013-06-26 American McGee Launches OZombie Kickstarter Campaign