Over the years, we’re sure you’ve noticed Angry Birds-related merchandise has been popping up nearly everywhere you look. Boxers, t-shirts, hats and toys have been among the more popular products to get the Angry Bird treatment, but up until now, there has yet to be a coffee table book. That all changes today as Rovio is announcing they have published a new story which talks about how Angry Birds was created.
Angry Birds: Hatching a Universe is being deemed by Rovio as a “must read for any fan” of the Angry Birds series as the book takes you “behind the slingshot” and tells the untold story of how Angry Birds came to be. The coffee table book features early concept sketches, illustrations and a behind-the-scenes look at the progress from the concept of the game to its actual release.
Those interested in reading about the Angry Birds story while they sip from their Angry Birds mug, while hugging their Angry Birds toy can pick up Angry Birds: Hatching a Universe for $32.55. We just hope there’s at least one mention of a pig in the book.RELATED
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- Follow: angry birds, rovio,
- Seen at: rovio