Are you looking for an iPhone but can’t afford to sign to one of the major carriers, or maybe because they don’t offer good coverage in your area? Well if you’re a GoPhone customer, you might be interested to learn that according to the folks at MacRumors, they were tipped off that AT&T’s prepaid brand, GoPhone, might be looking to add iPhone support onto their network in the near future. As it stands, GoPhone customers can use the iPhone on their network, just that they aren’t allowed data access, rendering the phone pretty much useless except for calls and text messages.
Well it seems that soon, iPhone owners will be able to sign up for data plans on GoPhone that will allow them to hook onto AT&T’s LTE and HSPA+ networks. The plans start from as low as $25, to $65 which will offer customers unlimited calls, texts, and will include 1GB of data, which honestly does not sound like a lot to begin with. Either way word has it that the plans are expected to go live tomorrow, so GoPhone customers, keep your eyes peeled!
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-09-13 AT&T iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Arrives On September 20
- 2013-06-27 T-Mobile, AT&T iPhone 5 14.2 Carrier Update Being Rolled Out
- 2013-06-24 AT&T Discounts iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One By 50% For A Limited Time
- 2013-06-17 AT&T Rolls Out Update To iPhone Users To Enable Emergency Alerts
- 2013-06-10 AT&T Launches iPhone Push-To-Talk Service