Tomorrow is a pretty big day in the gaming world as Microsoft is preparing to announce its next Xbox. As you would have assumed, we expect Microsoft to unveil its next Xbox, which reportedly is called Xbox Infinity, but what else could Microsoft be planning for tomorrow’s event?
One report we’re hearing is Microsoft is preparing to unveil its IllumiRoom during tomorrow’s next-generation Xbox reveal, For those that are unaware of the technology, IllumiRoom was first introduced as a concept at this year’s CES that expands what is going on inside of your HDTV to the area surrounding your television. The technology is supposed to use a combination of the Xbox Kinect as well as a projector.
In addition to the rumor of IllumiRoom making an appearance, Microsoft is also planning to scrap plans to launch a subsidized version of the next Xbox. The next-generation Xbox was rumored to launch at $500, while also giving new customers the potential to subsidize the system by spending $300 with a two-year commitment to Xbox Live Gold with monthly payments of $10. We’re not sure if that’s a deal many people would have taken advantage of, although when you consider a large number of Xbox owners subscribe to Xbox Live Gold, we could certainly see it being a viable option to those customers.RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360, xbox 720,
- Seen at: twitter