The modern day smartphone has something that most folks are unable to do without these days, namely the full touchscreen display. Well, do you still remember the good old days when you still had a physical keyboard on your device, so much so that you could send a text message to your friend without even having to look at the screen, all with one hand as you drive? Now I am not suggesting that you drive while texting, but it was possible in the good old days. Here is a Kickstarter campaign for SleeKeys that caters for two of the more popular smartphone models in the market today – the Apple iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy series.
All you need to do is slip on the SleeKeys onto a compatible handset, and you have got an integrated keyboard ready and raring to go, without having it consume additional juice from your battery to boot, now how about that? This means there are no pesky Bluetooth pairing to work out, and neither do you need to charge up your handset all the more. The keyboard itself measures just 1/8” thin, and it is still $28,000 short of its goal with three more weeks left to go. Functional, but will folks bite?
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10