It has already been a couple of days since Nokia launched Lumia 925 in London. The device has generated quite a bit of buzz, many rumors regarding it were frequently coming in before its official announcement. The device is finally out now and is available in either Black, White or Grey. Rumor has it that the Lumia 925 will be available in more color combinations, and Yellow reportedly makes the cut as well. The Yellow Lumia 925 has been spotted on Nokia’s future talent Facebook page, either the device is rocking this color, or its just one of those optional wireless charging covers.
Most smartphone manufacturers like to stick with the conventional Black and White colors for their devices. Some manufacturers go the brushed aluminum way. Nokia has almost always offered devices with multiple color options. Even the company’s previous flagship smartphone, Lumia 920, was available in a variety of colors. So it is in no way impossible to believe that additional colors for Lumia 925 are coming, though we can’t exactly be sure as to when Nokia feels it fit to release them in the market.
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: Lumia 920, lumia 925, Nokia,
- Seen at: mynokiablog