Traveling through an airport can be stressful for most people, especially if you accidentally misplace your bags. Not only will you lose all of your personal belongings, but there’s always a possibility the TSA could consider your bag a threat and completely destroy it. But Airbus has come up with a concept case that may losing your bags a thing of the past.
The concept case is called Bag2Go and uses a combination of a GPS-tracker, RFID chip and a 2G mobile connection in order to record the case’s location through an airport. The connected iPhone case would pair with the airport’s handling systems and would log its location along with the owner’s travel itinerary, and would even report if a piece of luggage has been opened while in transit.
Airbus’ concept case suggests its ability to track your luggage would allow its users to use door-to-door luggage services more confidently as they’ll always be able to keep an eye on where it is without actually having to lug it around.RELATED
- MapQuest Launches Redesigned iPhone, Android App
- Gogo Launches Talk & Text In-Flight Service
- Glympse Teams Up With Gogo To Offer In-Flight Check-ins
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- New York Introduces 'Text Stops' Along Major Highways, Thruways
- Follow: iphone case, luggage,
- Seen at: ausbt.au