Traveling through an airport can be stressful for most people, especially if you accidentally misplace your bags. Not only will you lose all of your personal belongings, but there’s always a possibility the TSA could consider your bag a threat and completely destroy it. But Airbus has come up with a concept case that may losing your bags a thing of the past.
The concept case is called Bag2Go and uses a combination of a GPS-tracker, RFID chip and a 2G mobile connection in order to record the case’s location through an airport. The connected iPhone case would pair with the airport’s handling systems and would log its location along with the owner’s travel itinerary, and would even report if a piece of luggage has been opened while in transit.
Airbus’ concept case suggests its ability to track your luggage would allow its users to use door-to-door luggage services more confidently as they’ll always be able to keep an eye on where it is without actually having to lug it around.
- 2014-03-05: Al13 v2 iPhone Bumper Claims To Deliver Zero Signal Loss
- 2014-01-08: Sensus Case Introduces Pressure-Sensitive Touchpads For The iPhone
- 2013-09-27: Travel Boy Carry On Luggage Shows Your Game Boy Love While You Travel
- 2013-08-08: This iPhone 5 Case Shows Your Love For Eggs In A Basket
- 2013-06-27: British Airways Introduces Reusable E-Ink Luggage Tags
- 2013-06-07: Airbus Concept iPhone Case Could Help Keep Track Of Luggage
- 2013-05-16: Japanese iPhone 5 Kissing Cases Show Just How In Love You Both Are