Microsoft has not made an official announcement yet regarding Xbox One release date. It has merely started taking pre-orders via retailers, Amazon is one of those retailers, and it claims this new console will be released on November 27. Only recently we saw another retailer hinting at PlayStation 4 release date, which is apparently November 13, though Sony also has not made any official announcement regarding the release date of its new console.
There were quite a few people who criticized Microsoft for applying some new policies for Xbox One. Previously users were told that they would have to connect their consoles once to the internet every 24 hours, a new policy for sharing or lending used games was also announced. Just last week Microsoft did a complete reversal of these policies, saying that the decision had been made based on customers’ feedback. There have been voices for the policies as well, but regardless of whatever side people may be on, Xbox One pre-orders have been reportedly been through the roof. So there’s no doubt that all of those people are anxiously waiting for their new Microsoft console, lets see if it does arrive on November 27 like Amazon claims it will.
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements