20Gamers might probably be familiar with American McGee who helped create the twisted version of Alice in Wonderland, which was known as American McGee’s Alice. A sequel was then released and if you have enjoyed McGee’s take on a classic children’s story, maybe you might be interested in helping McGee and his studio fund a new game titled OZombie. This is essentially a steampunk version of the Wizard of Oz and instead of focusing on the characters from the original story, OZombie will instead be played from the point of view of Dorothy’s great-great-granddaughter who travels to Oz and takes up arms with the Lion and Tinman to fight the Scarecrow.
The story is that the Scarecrow was not satisfied with the brain he was given, and has since turned the residents of Oz into mindless zombies out for brains. According to the game’s features, it seems that McGee has big plans for OZombie and apart from a huge single-player campaign, there will be a multiplayer mode which includes PvP, guilds, raids, and etc. McGee is currently seeking a whopping $950,000 in funding and as it stands, about $75,000 has been raised with 40 days to go, so if you’d like to see OZombie happen, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2013-07-16: Alice: Otherlands Kickstarter Launched
- 2013-07-09: American McGee To Remove Alice Film Rights From Kickstarter Campaign
- 2013-07-04: Spicy Horse Wants To Make Alice Video Game Into A Movie