Intel’s latest Haswell chip is expected to benefit laptops the most, which is why we haven’t been hearing much in terms of its inclusion in desktop machines, especially ones that are geared towards gamers. Asus is taking that step forward and is announcing its ROG TYTAN G30 desktop will feature Haswell.
Asus didn’t disclose pricing or availability regarding the Haswell-equipped ROG TYTAN G30, but an official video was published on ASUS’ official YouTube channel recently outing its existence. The desktop will feature a water-cooled Core i7-4770K processor with one-button overclocking to 4.1GHz, which will change the color of the desktop when activate, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 GPU. The ROG TYTAN G30 will also support multi-screen display using only a single graphics card, has optional support for 3D gaming and also comes with Asus’ SonicMaster Audio all within a custom-built computer case.
Hopefully it won’t be too long until Asus makes their official announcement for their latest ROG TYTAN G30 gaming desktop as we’re sure its ability to overclock to 4.1GHz probably caught your eye as it definitely has caught ours.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: asus, gaming pc,
- Seen at: engadget