Fourth of July is right around the corner, which means you’re going to want to upgrade your smartphone to a current-generation device so you can take crisp photos of all the hijinks you’re going to get into and share them on your social media platform of choice. If you’re an AT&T customer, you can snag some awesome devices at just a fraction of the cost as the company has announced its holding a limited time promotion to offer a 50% discount for phones that cost between $99 to $199.
The discount will bring a number of popular smartphones like the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S4, BlackBerry Z10 and even the newly announced Galaxy S4 Active to a more wallet-friendly price. There are two ways customers can take advantage of this offer which requires you to trade in your current smartphone which has to be at most three years old: either online or in AT&T’s brick & mortar shops. Customers who take advantage of AT&T’s discounted prices will also be required to sign up for two years of service, but we’re sure you probably already expected that stipulation.
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Lures iPhone 5 Owners To Galaxy S4 With Smart Switch App
- 2013-06-17: HTC One Is Third Best Selling Device In U.S. [Analyst]
- 2013-04-28: Samsung Galaxy S4 Teardown Confirms It Is Easier To Repair
- 2013-03-18: Apple Educates Potential Galaxy S4 Adopters Why People Love The iPhone
- 2011-09-29: iPhone 5 Case Mate appears in AT&T inventory system