We’ve been keeping an eye on the console version of Diablo 3 ever since it was first announced during Sony’s PlayStation 4 global reveal event. Nearly four months after its unveiling, Activision Blizzard is announcing the console version of Diablo 3 will be made available on September 3.
Even though Diablo 3 was announced during Sony’s PlayStation 4 event, today’s announcement is for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game, the latter of which was never really officially announced until today. The current console generation version of Diablo 3 will feature an experience the company is describing as “custom-tailored for gamepad-driven action.” This custom-tailored version will feature a new dynamic camera system, a revamped UI and an “intuitive” control scheme which should help Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 players feel comfortable while playing.
Diablo 3 for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 will feature many of the additional content and bug fixes that has already been made available to the PC version of the game. As for the PlayStation 4 and the assumed Xbox One version of the game, Activision Blizzard isn’t disclosing any information regarding those at this time, but we’re sure we’ll hear something about them in the coming months.RELATED
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Nintendo Wii U Expected To Dominate Christmas Sales, According To Play.com
- EA Stocks Dip After Announcing Halt On Battlefield 4 DLCs
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Follow: activision blizzard, diablo, Diablo 3, Microsoft, playstation 3, ps3, Sony, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: businesswire