Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg met with Samsung President Shin Jong Kyun, according to Bloomberg, and discussed possible partnerships with between the world’s biggest social network and one of the world’s biggest smartphone vendor. They also discussed the state of IT industry, Zuckerberg left without answering any questions, while Shin reportedly answered some outside Samsung’s offices in South Korea. Facebook has also not released any official comment regarding Zuckerberg’s meeting with Samsung.
One of the partnerships that both of them discussed reportedly includes boosting ad sales for Facebook from mobile devices, Samsung is in a good position to deliver on that, considering that it sells a phenomenal number of smartphones and tablets around the globe. Zuckerberg also met President of South Korea Park Geun Hye for half an hour, in which he discussed possibilities related to promoting technology startups in the country. Will it be too soon to speculate that perhaps Facebook might also partner with Samsung to create the next generation ‘Facebook Phone?’ Its current endeavor with HTC has flopped, maybe its looking to rope in Samsung? We can’t say for sure, its pure speculation.RELATED
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: Facebook, mark zuckerberg, Samsung,