Skype has released an update to its iPhone app that brings with it a number of new features as well as a few bug fixes. One of the new features Skype has made available its iPhone app is its free and unlimited video messaging, which the company rolled out just last week. Video messaging allows Skype users to record something that they wish to share with another Skype member, and then send it off for that person to enjoy.
In addition to support for free and unlimited video messaging, the Skype for iPhone version 4.9 also makes photo sharing to other Skype users a more reliable process while also making both audio and video calls more stable. And the last improvement Skype released in today’s update is the typical “general fixes and improvements,” which we’re sure you’re used to hearing by now as being technical stuff that you probably wouldn’t understand anyways if they told you what they fixed. So if you your iPhone or iPod Touch in your immediate area, and you use Skype often, get that sucker updated!
Next Story: Mouse Cloned From Blood Drop
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2013-07-01: Skype 4.0 For Android Receives A Complete Redesign [Video]
- 2013-06-14: Microsoft Office Available On iPhone; Requires Office 365 Subscription
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-03-15: Qik Video Connect released for the iPhone