It was recently that the alleged specs of the upcoming Nokia Lumia 1020 were leaked, and now thanks to ViziLeaks, additional photos the handset have surfaced and this time with some screenshots of the camera app running on the phone. The screenshot pictured above shows off the Nokia Pro Camera Lens and thanks to the caption “find more lenses”, it seems that it would be possible for additional types of camera lenses to be added to the phone in the future, either through Nokia’s own creations, or if they were to open up the camera API to developers, we could be seeing third-party lenses integrated into the phone itself which we reckon would be a lot more convenient than launching individual apps.
The other screenshot shows off the camera’s settings menu, and under “Dual Capture”, it more or less confirms the earlier rumors that the Lumia 1020’s camera would be capable of capturing photos in a lower-res format and a higher-res format at the same time. At the same time ViziLeaks has also posted two sample photos allegedly taken by the Lumia 1020’s camera, one at low resolution and the other at a higher resolution, so pop on over to his blog for the details. In the meantime we’ll take all this with a grain of salt for now, but with the Lumia 1020 primed for an announcement later today, it won’t be long until we can confirm these details.
Next Story: China Could Lift 13 Year Old Console Gaming Ban
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-07-11: Nokia Lumia 1020 With Camera Shell Accessory Pictured Ahead Of Announcement
- 2013-07-04: Alleged Nokia Lumia 1020 With AT&T Branding Leaked