July has just started, which means you parents and youngsters are probably thinking of the next school year already. Forget making plans to go to the beach, local water park or other summer-type activities – we know you’re really thinking about school right about now, which is why Apple has launched its Back to School promotion to help you get into the going-back-to-school spirit.
Apple’s Back to School promotion will allow students to receive a $100 App Store gift card when they purchase a Mac or a $50 gift card when they purchase an iPad or iPhone. We saw Apple run a similar promotion for its back to school promotion last year, but this year, the company has included the iPhone.
The Back to School program will run from July 2 to September 6 and will be available only at Apple Retail Stores, the Apple Online Store and Authorized Apple Campus Stores, although the iPhone can only be purchased through Apple Retail or the Apple Online Store. If you’re planning on taking advantage of Apple’s Back to School promotion, be sure to ask to make sure it’s supported wherever you’re backing your Apple product before you make your purchase.RELATED
- Apple Receives Harris Poll's 'Brand Of The Year' Award In Three Separate Categories
- 'Jobs' Film's Official Movie Poster Debuts
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products
- Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps
- Follow: iPad, iPhone, mac,
- Seen at: store.apple