It seems that exclusive e-mails have started to be sent out by Google to owners of the Google Glass Explorer Edition, where it opens up the door for such privileged owners to invite at least one more friend to pick up a Google Glass prototype, now how about that? It is somewhat similar to how Google did things in the past, including sending Gmail invites to your mates when the webmail service was in its early beta stage.
Google mentioned in the e-mail, “We love sharing glass with our friends, because adventures through Glass are more fun with others. Here’s your chance to invite one friend into the Glass Explorer Program.” To make sure that you are eligible for an invitation, the friends of Explorer owners will need to be at least 18 years of age, be a resident in the US, and can pick up the device in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York. Of course, the rest of the world waits in bated breath to pick up the Google Glass sometime next year, although the $1,500 Explorer Edition prototypes have started to ship in April. What are some of the more creative ways of using Google Glass that you have already come across?
Next Story: Fake GPS Signals Send Yacht Astray
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet
- Google Glass-Based System Give ATM Security A Boost