Not a day goes by when we don’t hear rumors about Apple’s upcoming iPhones. Right now it is believed that September would bring not one, but two different iPhone models. Foxconn, one of the biggest manufacturers working for Apple, is reportedly looking to hire 90,000 new workers as Apple is set to ramp up mass production of its next generation iPhone. What about the other iPhone, the much rumored iPhone Lite? It is believed that Pegatron is producing that particular model, it recently hired 40,000 new workers which many believe will work on iPhone Lite mass production.
These 90,000 new hires are reportedly being made at Foxconn’s Shenzhen facility. The report comes from Focus Taiwan, which claims that Foxconn is gearing up to fulfill “massive orders” of the iPhone 5S that Apple is going to place. Recently it had been rumored that production issues are likely to push back the release of iPhone 5S. For now, it is believed that iPhone 5S supplies will be constrained at launch due to the fact that its alleged fingerprint sensor is causing problems in mass production. As per recent rumors, Apple’s 2013 iPhone event might take place on September 6th.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: foxconn, iPhone 5S, pegatron,