We’ve been keeping a close eye on Steve Jobs’ Biopic called “Jobs” for the past couple of months as we know Asthon Kutcher plays Apple’s iconic CEO. Jobs is expected to be released on August 16, which means the public relations train for the film will start working overtime.
We’re a little over a month away from Jobs being released to the public, and as a result, a new movie poster was just released which shows a close-up look at Kutcher in full Steve Jobs makeup with colors reminiscent of Apple’s original logo and color palette.
In addition to the new movie poster, the film also has an update synopsis:
It only takes one person to start a revolution. The extraordinary story of Steve Jobs, the original innovator and ground-breaking entrepreneur who let nothing stand in the way of greatness. The film tells the epic and turbulent story of Jobs as he blazed a trail that changed technology — and the world — forever.
So what do you think of the newly released movie poster and updated synopsis? Are you as excited about Jobs as the majority of the tech industry seems to be?RELATED
- Apple Receives Harris Poll's 'Brand Of The Year' Award In Three Separate Categories
- Apple's Back To School Promotion Offers Gift Cards For iPhone, iPad, Mac Purchase
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products
- Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps
- Follow: jobs, movies, Steve Jobs,
- Seen at: tuaw