We’ve been keeping a close eye on Steve Jobs’ Biopic called “Jobs” for the past couple of months as we know Asthon Kutcher plays Apple’s iconic CEO. Jobs is expected to be released on August 16, which means the public relations train for the film will start working overtime.
We’re a little over a month away from Jobs being released to the public, and as a result, a new movie poster was just released which shows a close-up look at Kutcher in full Steve Jobs makeup with colors reminiscent of Apple’s original logo and color palette.
In addition to the new movie poster, the film also has an update synopsis:
It only takes one person to start a revolution. The extraordinary story of Steve Jobs, the original innovator and ground-breaking entrepreneur who let nothing stand in the way of greatness. The film tells the epic and turbulent story of Jobs as he blazed a trail that changed technology — and the world — forever.
So what do you think of the newly released movie poster and updated synopsis? Are you as excited about Jobs as the majority of the tech industry seems to be?
- 2013-08-18: jOBS Biopic Does Not Do As Well As Expected
- 2013-07-03: 'Jobs' Film's Official Movie Poster Debuts
- 2013-06-12: jOBS Biopic Starring Ashton Kutcher Releasing On 16th August
- 2013-03-18: Jobs Biopic Starring Ashton Kutcher Release Delayed
- 2013-01-29: Ashton Kutcher Suffered From Pancreas Problems Following Steve Jobs' Diet
- 2013-01-24: First Clip Of jOBS Biopic Released Starring Ashton Kutcher As Steve Jobs