The cameras on our smartphones are getting better with each release, although lately it seems that companies such as Samsung and Nokia have gone the extra mile in releasing phones where the emphasis is placed on the camera, making it seem more like a device that is a camera with phone capabilities, rather than a phone with camera capabilities. In any case Apple’s iPhone 5’s camera is no slouch, but how does it hold up against Nokia’s latest handset, the aluminum-clad Lumia 925? Well a video has been uploaded onto YouTube recently where it basically pits the Lumia 925’s camera against the iPhone 5 in taking Full HD 1080p video.
Based on what we can see in the video, the Lumia 925 is the clear winner with better color reproduction and it also appears to capture details a bit better. Of course there are other reasons for purchasing a particular phone, but if the camera is your number one priority, you should probably check out the video above to decide if the iPhone 5’s video quality is something you can live with, or if the Lumia 925’s quality is the clear choice for you.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-01: Nokia To Provide 30,000 Lumia Handsets To Bank In Spain
- 2013-09-18: Microsoft Store Offers Free Wireless Charging Cover For Lumia 925
- 2013-09-13: Nokia Lumia 925 Review
- 2013-09-06: Nokia's New Lumia 925 Does Not Want The (Prince Of) Darkness To Ruin Your Photos
- 2013-09-02: New Nokia Lumia 925 Ad Is Funny