Earlier this month, we heard reports claiming Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be mass produced in August, which if it turns out to be true, could mean the next Galaxy Note device could be announced shortly after. According to recent rumors, we could very well be hearing more about the Galaxy Note 3 some time in September.
A source familiar with Samsung’s plans has said the company will be announcing the Galaxy Note 3 on September 4 during one of its Unpacked events prior to IFA 2013, which will be held in Berlin. We wouldn’t be surprised if Samsung decides to make its big Galaxy Note 3 announcement just outside of a major trade show since they could very well spend the rest of the show discussing the new Galaxy Note.
Whether or not what the source claims will happen in September is yet to be seen as Samsung hasn’t sent out any invites to such an event to members of the media. Considering the previous rumor of the company possibly starting to mass produce its Galaxy Note 3 in August, a September reveal may make them most sense.
Next Story: Xbox Music Launches Its Web-Based Version
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-03-27 Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F With Updated CF-Auto-Root Tool
- 2014-03-13 Samsung Dominates 65% Of Global Android Market [Report]
- 2014-03-05 Android 4.4 Kitkat Update In Galaxy S4 And Galaxy Note 3 Drops Benchmark Optimization
- 2013-05-01 Galaxy Note III Rumored To Have 8-Core CPU And GPU