Earlier this month, we heard reports claiming Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be mass produced in August, which if it turns out to be true, could mean the next Galaxy Note device could be announced shortly after. According to recent rumors, we could very well be hearing more about the Galaxy Note 3 some time in September.
A source familiar with Samsung’s plans has said the company will be announcing the Galaxy Note 3 on September 4 during one of its Unpacked events prior to IFA 2013, which will be held in Berlin. We wouldn’t be surprised if Samsung decides to make its big Galaxy Note 3 announcement just outside of a major trade show since they could very well spend the rest of the show discussing the new Galaxy Note.
Whether or not what the source claims will happen in September is yet to be seen as Samsung hasn’t sent out any invites to such an event to members of the media. Considering the previous rumor of the company possibly starting to mass produce its Galaxy Note 3 in August, a September reveal may make them most sense.RELATED
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Follow: Android, Galaxy Note 3, Samsung,
- Seen at: android.gs