While there were rumors of Apple entering the smart watch market, you know for sure that this is a very profitable sign for other companies who want to ride on the bandwagon that Apple is on, since in recent times, Apple has rarely put a wrong foot in their direction where new products are concerned, what with the iPhone and iPad clearly working up explosive sales figures regardless of the markets that they are launched in. Samsung, a business partner and also rival to Apple, too wants in on the possible smart watch race, and apparently it seems that the model number of Samsung’s alleged smart watch has leaked out, where it is known as the SM-V700.
Unfortunately, apart from the SM-V700 model number, nothing else is known about the device, as to when it will be released and how much will it cost. Hopefully a prototype will be revealed soon, and that the customary leaked photos of it will be clear enough to make out some important detail of the device.
Next Story: LG G2 Features Audio From Vienna Boys’ Choir
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!