While there were rumors of Apple entering the smart watch market, you know for sure that this is a very profitable sign for other companies who want to ride on the bandwagon that Apple is on, since in recent times, Apple has rarely put a wrong foot in their direction where new products are concerned, what with the iPhone and iPad clearly working up explosive sales figures regardless of the markets that they are launched in. Samsung, a business partner and also rival to Apple, too wants in on the possible smart watch race, and apparently it seems that the model number of Samsung’s alleged smart watch has leaked out, where it is known as the SM-V700.
Unfortunately, apart from the SM-V700 model number, nothing else is known about the device, as to when it will be released and how much will it cost. Hopefully a prototype will be revealed soon, and that the customary leaked photos of it will be clear enough to make out some important detail of the device.
Next Story: LG G2 Features Audio From Vienna Boys’ Choir
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2013-09-04: Galaxy Gear Review: Hands-On
- 2013-03-19: Samsung VP Confirms Watch