When it comes to fancy and flashy watches that at times require you to crack your brain when telling the time is concerned, you know for sure that the folks over at Tokyoflash have got this “art” down pat. In fact, one of their latest releases, the Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron, will jive with Cylons everywhere thanks to a future forward form factor. In fact, it will even sport a built-in motion sensor that can be set to display the time (or date, should your desk calendar happen to be missing( through a simple action of waving up and down.
Over the course of the next 48 hours (the clock is definitely ticking!), the Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron can be yours for a special price point of $139 a pop. The particular “light show” on the Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron is easily activated through a flick of the wrist, or you can also opt to take the more traditional route by pressing a button. Apart from that, if battery life is not too much of an issue with you, you can always settle for the “always on” mode. The Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron would arrive in black, gold and gunmetal color options for the stainless steel and plastic case, in addition to red, white and blue for the LEDs. Since the battery is USB-rechargeable, juicing it up after a day of “work” should not be too difficult.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: tokyoflash, watch,