If Apple’s recently announced MacBook Air laptops with Intel’s Haswell processors aren’t powerful enough for your liking, or does not have a high-end display resolution, then chances are you might be in the market for a Retina MacBook Pro. Unfortunately according to recent rumors, it seems that if you wanted a Retina MacBook Pro with Retina display, you might have to wait until October. This was reported by the China Timeswho are claiming that suppliers are apparently having yield problems with the Retina display, thus delaying internal timetables and pushing the availability of the laptops to October.
Some analysts have reported that the new MacBook Pros are expected in September, so obviously this delay would have thrown off their predictions. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but if you were hoping for a Retina MacBook Pro in September with the new Intel Haswell processors, chances are you could be in for a disappointment, but then again a month wait isn’t too long, right? In the meantime we will keep our eyes peeled for more information regarding this alleged delay.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- OS X 10.10 Could Feature A Flatter Design
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July