It was not too long after Microsoft made the announcement that their Xbox One, a next generation video game console, will be launched later this coming November to meet the crazy holiday season demand, a bunch of retailers already begun to take in pre-orders for the Xbox One Day One edition. One of them retailers, Amazon, did confirm that it did not take too long for them to sell out of its allotment of its Day One console units. Well, Best Buy had begun to take pre-orders for Xbox One Day One consoles too, after they sold out that particular version of the console not too long ago.
This particular pre-order listing has confirmed that the $499 console can be booked once again, where it will come with a similar limited edition controller which will sport the “Day One 2013″ label that is located right smack in the middle, accompanied by an additional code for an Day One Xbox Live achievement. Right now, however, it does seem as though Best Buy, Target and Walmart are still taking down pre-orders for the Xbox One Day One edition in the US. Are you one of those who are hankering after the Xbox One when it hits store shelves?
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Spotted With IR Sensor
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-04-06: Support For Xbox One External Game Storage Coming Soon