A Nokia tablet has been hinted at by the company’s CEO earlier this year, and it wasn’t too long ago that benchmarks of the alleged device surfaced, with specifications of the device accompanying it not too long ago, but what could the device look like? Well thanks to a recent leak, two images (pictured above) have surfaced and according to the leak, they are claiming that these are photos of the alleged Nokia tablet. However given the quality of the images, it’s hard to tell if it is the real deal or if we’re just looking at a bad photoshop job.
According to the label on the back of the tablet, we can see the Windows RT logo, corroborating earlier rumors that suggested that this could be a Windows RT device as opposed to a Windows 8 tablet. More interestingly is the fact that the tablet also sports Verizon’s 4G LTE logo, hinting that the tablet could be offered through Verizon upon its release. Like we said it’s not the best quality photo we’ve seen so there’s a good chance of it being fake, so don’t get your hopes up too much, but hopefully we will start seeing better quality photos over time, which should be soon if the rumored September announcement is to be believed.
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2013-09-21 Nokia 'Sirius' Tablet Might Be Called Lumia 2520
- 2013-09-20 Nokia 'Sirius' Tablet Launch Rumored Alongside Lumia 1520
- 2013-09-12 Nokia 'Sirius' Windows RT Tablet Purported Render And Specs Leaked
- 2013-08-26 Additional Nokia Sirius Windows RT Tablet Details Leaked
- 2013-08-15 Compal Could Manufacture Nokia’s Alleged Windows RT Tablet