We have been hearing the rumors for a while now that Nokia could be working on a Windows tablet of their own, but so far nothing concrete has really surfaced, at least not until recently when a tipster informed the folks at Microsoft-News about some of the alleged specs of the upcoming device which has been rumored for a September announcement. Of course given that this is hardly the most official information, do take it with a grain of salt for now, but for those who are fans of Nokia’s offerings and wondering how they might fare in the tablet scene, read on.
According to their tipster, Nokia’s Windows tablet will be running on Windows RT 8.1. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.15GHz, and will feature a 10.1” Full HD 1080p display, 5 point multi-touch with wide viewing angles, 32GB of onboard storage, a detachable keyboard/stand which would make it similar to the Microsoft Surface RT/Pro that would also come with a battery for added power, USB ports, Wireless N Cell compatible, and will be available in a cyan matte finish which seems to be keeping in tradition to Nokia’s designs. So what do you guys think? Sounds good?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns