Apple has yet to announce when they will be revealing their new iPhones, the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C, although rumors are suggesting that the 10th of September will be the date to mark on our calendars, although the next question is when can we expect them to be released? According to a report from China’s First Financial Daily, we can look forward to Apple releasing the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C on the 28th of November as it is still currently awaiting approval from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
As it stands there are rumors suggesting that the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C could see an initial launch on the 20th of September which isn’t too surprising given that Apple typically has their products ready to go within a couple of weeks from its announcement, but if you’re living in China, it looks like you could be in for a 2 month wait after some other countries have gotten their hands on the device. Then again a previous analyst’s report has suggested that the iPhone 5C could be a success in China possibly due to its lower price, so perhaps the 2 month wait might not be such a big deal. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but hopefully we will be hearing the official details soon.
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-04: iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2014-03-26: Octa-Core HTC Desire 616 Photo Revealed
- 2014-03-21: Trip To China: Smog Insurance Now Available
- 2014-03-20: China Mobile Sold Over 1m iPhones In February
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-03: iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2013-09-04: New iPhones Expected To Be Released In China On September 20th
- 2013-09-04: 6.2 Million Unit Decline in iPhone Shipments Rumored For Q2, 2013