Over the past couple of weeks and months, we’ve seen photos of Apple’s alleged upcoming devices, the iPhone 5S (the successor to the iPhone 5) and the iPhone 5C (the low-cost alternative). However thanks to blogger Sonny Dickson, they have managed to get their hands on a handful of new photos of the alleged devices, and this time even comparing them against one another as you can see in the image above. The images obtained by Sonny Dickson more or less corroborate what we have been hearing and seeing the past few months, and in some of the photos it seems that the iPhone 5S pictured even looks like it has a champagne finish (at least from some angles) which according to rumors, would be one of the available finishes.
The iPhone 5C as we can see in the image above is still the same blue finish that we had seen previously, so no surprises there, but it is also expected to be one of the many color choices that customers can choose from. Apple is expected to announce both the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C on the 10th of September with a possible release date pegged for the 20th of September for some regions, but until then do take it with a grain of salt for now.
- Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- Apple Working On In-House Baseband Chip Design For The iPhone [Rumor]