Over the past couple of weeks and months, we’ve seen photos of Apple’s alleged upcoming devices, the iPhone 5S (the successor to the iPhone 5) and the iPhone 5C (the low-cost alternative). However thanks to blogger Sonny Dickson, they have managed to get their hands on a handful of new photos of the alleged devices, and this time even comparing them against one another as you can see in the image above. The images obtained by Sonny Dickson more or less corroborate what we have been hearing and seeing the past few months, and in some of the photos it seems that the iPhone 5S pictured even looks like it has a champagne finish (at least from some angles) which according to rumors, would be one of the available finishes.
The iPhone 5C as we can see in the image above is still the same blue finish that we had seen previously, so no surprises there, but it is also expected to be one of the many color choices that customers can choose from. Apple is expected to announce both the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C on the 10th of September with a possible release date pegged for the 20th of September for some regions, but until then do take it with a grain of salt for now.
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03 Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17 Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13 iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09 iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-03 iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-01-29 iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27 Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile