We expect with the success of Google’s Nexus lineup of smartphones that come later this year, Google will unveil their new Nexus handset, which at the moment has been tentatively named the Nexus 5. So who will be the one in charge of the Nexus 5? LG? Well previous rumors have suggested that LG could be the one responsible for making the Nexus 5, although a later report suggested otherwise, and the most recent rumor has us thinking that Motorola could be it.
Well it looks like the attention is back on LG again, thanks to a recent report from MyDrivers which has suggested that LG and Google are currently working on something which they speculate could be the next Nexus handset. It has been speculated that LG and Google could be working on turning the recently announced LG G2 into a Nexus-like device, although not all of its hardware will be making its way into the Nexus version of the handset, such as its Snapdragon 800 chipset which could see a switch to the Snapdragon 600.
In any case since nothing has been confirmed, we’ll take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? Would you like to see an LG G2 Nexus device?RELATED
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: Google, LG,
- Seen at: androidcommunity