If you’ve been keeping an eye on your mobile device, you’ll know Google has started to roll out a new logo for YouTube starting just a few weeks ago. Instead of the plump “YouTube” logo that we’ve all come to know, the application now has a red background with a play button placed in the middle of it, keeping things very simple. It looks like Google has further rolled out this change in its logo as both its Facebook and Twitter profiles now also adopt the simplistic look the mobile apps have portrayed.
YouTube has yet to update its logo on its actual website yet as the current logo is currently unchanged. We’re not entirely sure why Google is slowly rolling out its updated YouTube logo, but we just hope they decide to update it sooner rather than later as the anticipation for the new logo to hit YouTube’s website is absolutely killing us. We have a feeling if Google plans on rolling out the updated logo on any other site, it’ll most likely be hitting the service’s Google+ page, then Tumblr, Pinterest, Foursquare, and then Foodspotting profile before it actually updates on the YouTube website.RELATED
- Pharrell Launches 24-Hour Interactive Music Video For 'Happy'
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Taste Virtual Food With Your Tongue With This Simulator
- 'Selfie' Becomes The Word Of The Year For 2013
- YouTube Commenters Invade Conan To Yell Random Things At Him
- Follow: Facebook, Google, twitter, YouTube,
- Seen at: theverge