Choosing a smartphone platform has many considerations, such as popularity, ease of use, and how many apps it has, just to name a few requirements users might have. While having plenty of apps is certainly a good thing, having quality apps is just as important as well. After all what’s the point of having thousands of apps if you’ve never heard of any of them before, right? Well the good news for BlackBerry 10 users is that it looks like another popular app has made its way onto the platform and it is in the form of EA’s Real Racing 3!
For those who have never played the Real Racing franchise, this is a racing game with pretty incredible graphics and has been available on iOS and Android for a while now. Real Racing 3 is the third installment of the game and it features cars from manufacturers such as Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti, and Audi just to name a few. It features a new engine so expect even better graphics, and to top it off the game will be free to download!
The catch is that Real Racing 3 is a free-to-play title, meaning that it will be free to download and play, but if you wish to upgrade your car or unlock some features, you will have to shell out real money for it. The game is a 1.2GB download and will play nicely with both the BlackBerry Z10 and the BlackBerry Q10, so hit up BlackBerry World for the download!
Next Story: Nokia Teases HERE Announcement For Vehicles
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry Newsstand And News To Be Discontinued
- 2014-03-09: Customizable BBM PINs Could Be A Paid Feature
- 2014-03-06: BBM PINs Could Be Customizable In The Future
- 2014-03-05: BBM Channel Subscriptions Doubled After Cross-Platform Release
- 2014-03-05: BlackBerry Explains Ads For BBM