Alleged press shots of the Galaxy Mega 6.3 with AT&T branding on it were leaked just a few hours ago by none other than @evleaks, and it looks like those images may be actual press shots considering Samsung is announcing its Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be heading to the U.S. on select carriers later this month.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be headed to AT&T, Sprint and U.S. Cellular and be made available in Nova Black and Polaris White color options. Each of the included carriers will soon be announcing when the Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be available to its customers, their pricing and color options.
For those who many need a refresher on what makes the Galaxy Mega 6.3 such a unique device when compared to the Galaxy S or Galaxy Note series of devices, one of its main features is its 6.3-inch 1280 x 720 display. Yes – this phablet may be one of the largest devices that will be available that isn’t a full-fledged tablet, and we’re sure your hands will be getting a workout when you start using it. If you want a complete rundown on the Galaxy Mega 6.3 before you decide to purchase it later this month, head on over to our extensive review.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Samsung, Sprint,