As per rumors, Microsoft might launch its new Surface tablets later this year. The Surface Pro 2 tablet is expected to have more RAM, Intel’s latest Haswell processor and a refined kickstand. It is now being said that the company may also release a dock for its new tablet. The dock will apparently allow the user to attach Surface Pro 2 to an external display. Attaching keyboards and other peripherals might also be easy since the dock is said to have three USB ports as well. At this point in time it is not known exactly when this dock will be released and what it will cost. One can assume that it will be released alongside the new tablet, or soon after.
The dock will enable customers to have a better and complete desktop experience with the tablet. Rumor has it that this dock will also work with the existing Microsoft Surface Pro tablet. Microsoft hasn’t revealed as yet when it intends on releasing the next generation Surface tablets. The Surface Pro 2 isn’t expected to see any price cuts and it is said to have the same design as its predecessor. Microsoft had said earlier this year that it has no plans to create a dock for its tablets, if these reports are true, then it has evidently changed its mind.RELATED
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- Follow: Microsoft, Surface, Surface Pro 2,