Earlier this week, Apple announced both the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C, with the latter of the two devices getting a wide variety of cases. Apple seemed pretty proud of the cases they have built for the iPhone 5C as they allow iPhone 5C owners to better express themselves through color coordinating their cases with their phone. Many found the cases to not be as big of a deal as Apple did, but Japan absolutely loves the idea of the iPhone 5C’s case as it could help them grate radishes without having to look for their grater.
Sure – you could decide to use an actual grater in order to grate certain ingredients for your upcoming dish, such as radishes, cheeses, carrots or even onions. But if you purchased the iPhone 5C along with one of its new cases, you no longer have to wonder where your grater is as it’ll always be at your side as long as you have your phone on you.
This isn’t the first time a newly-announced Apple product has resulted in some Japanese folks poking fun at their latest creation. Did you forget all of the hilarious images that were created in response to the new Mac Pro design?RELATED
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Half Of iPhone 5c Owners Come From Android
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5C, japan,
- Seen at: en.rocketnews24