The Nokia Lumia 1520 might have seen its official announcement delayed, but I am quite sure that this particular bit of news is not going to stop any potential leaked photos of the upcoming 6” Windows Phone device. The folks over at CtechCN claim to have the most recent photos of the Nokia Lumia 1520, and the one of the alleged images are shown above, where it was said to have been leaked by an employee of China’s telecommunications regulatory agency, simply known as the Telecommunications Equipment Certification Center. This particular smartphone is said to be tested by the agency before it is released in the country, which is tipped to happen after a rollout in both the US as well as in Europe.
So far, the reported hardware specifications of the Nokia Lumia 1520 point to a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, a 20-megapixel camera at the back, a supposed Full HD 6” display that will be able to take full advantage of the upcoming GDR3 update for Windows Phone 8. This new update is said to include a couple of additional columns of the smallest size tile to the operating system’s home screen, as long as said device supports 1080p resolution.
Next Story: PWRglass Enters Real World Testing
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2014-03-09: Delta Air Lines Upgrading Nokias To Lumia 1520
- 2014-03-05: Lumia 1520 Beats Out Galaxy S5 For Gaming, According To Benchmarks