So, what do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Gear so far? We do know that it has already arrived at the FCC, and did spend some quality hands-on time with it, but how far will the smartwatch industry go is anybody’s guess. The Samsung Galaxy Gear might be the next big thing, or it could end up as a dud, but we will see how things pan out when it finally hits the market. Considering how the days where a particular device like your mobile phone or tablet is just another essential work tool is over, it is then not surprising to hear that designer Dana Lorenz intends to bling up the Samsung Galaxy Gear by churning out jewelry encrusted accessories for the smartwatch itself.
Among the accessories will include stuff such as metal charms that will hook up to the Galaxy Gear’s watch’s strap, while the Galaxy Note 3 too will be able to enjoy accessories such as leather cases that are adorned with gold studs and the ilk. Something tells me that designer accessories will not arrive cheap, and since the Galaxy Gear is not cheap to begin with, you might want to settle for a real designer watch instead and give the smartwatch bandwagon a miss. After all, designer watches might go up in value, and a smartwatch that becomes obsolete is not such a hot investment.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-07: Gear Solo Is Samsung's 3G Capable Smartwatch [Rumor]
- 2014-03-18: Galaxy Gear Price Drops Significantly In Canada
- 2014-02-22: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC
- 2014-02-19: Multiple Galaxy Gear Models Expected At MWC 2014
- 2014-02-16: AT&T Galaxy Gear Price Gets A $100 Cut