With the lucrative holiday season just around the corner, we’re definitely going to see some great bundles and discounts on a wide variety of items. AT&T is quite obviously interested in having a good run this holiday season, so today it has announced a new bundle. The carrier is offering a free 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 along with the purchase of select Galaxy smartphones. If you’ve been holding out on buying any of these select smartphones, AT&T’s offer is certainly lucrative, a free tablet never hurt anybody.
The promotion starts off today. Customers who purchase a Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy Note 3 from AT&T on a two year contract or through AT&T Next, will receive said tablet for free, on a two year agreement. The promotion has already gone live in AT&T retail stores, it will also extend to the carrier’s website soon. Moreover, AT&T is now providing a minimum $100 AT&T Promotion Card to customers who trade-in an eligible smartphones and purchase a new one on AT&T Next. The card can be used to purchase a connected tablet, pay the service bill or even purchase accessories. Both of these promotions are being run for a limited time only, then end on January 9th, 2014.
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16 Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity