Apple held its long-awaited “a lot to cover” event yesterday where they announced a new MacBook Pro, iPad Mini and iPad Air. Not only can you expect your wallets to feel a little bit lighter this holiday season as a result of their announcements, but you can also expect accessory makers to begin announcing their products that support Apple’s newest devices. Belkin is one of those accessory makers and they sure do have a number of products coming soon for the iPad Air.
One of the first products Belkin is announcing is its Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case, which is made out of a aluminum body in either black or silver and is said to last for up to 264 hours of active battery life for just $130. If spending $130 for a keyboard case isn’t your cup of tea, then Belkin has a more budget-friendly keyboard case, the Qode ThinType Keyboard Case, which costs just $30 and will get you 79 hours of active use. If you prefer your keyboards to have a bit of personality, then check out the Qode Slim Style Keyboard Case, which retails for $80 and is available in black, red, topaz, purple and sorbet.
Belkin will also have a number of cases and stands available for the iPad Air, with all of them expected to be released in November.RELATED
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Follow: Belkin, iPad, iPad Air,
- Seen at: belkin