Apple held its long-awaited “a lot to cover” event yesterday where they announced a new MacBook Pro, iPad Mini and iPad Air. Not only can you expect your wallets to feel a little bit lighter this holiday season as a result of their announcements, but you can also expect accessory makers to begin announcing their products that support Apple’s newest devices. Belkin is one of those accessory makers and they sure do have a number of products coming soon for the iPad Air.
One of the first products Belkin is announcing is its Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case, which is made out of a aluminum body in either black or silver and is said to last for up to 264 hours of active battery life for just $130. If spending $130 for a keyboard case isn’t your cup of tea, then Belkin has a more budget-friendly keyboard case, the Qode ThinType Keyboard Case, which costs just $30 and will get you 79 hours of active use. If you prefer your keyboards to have a bit of personality, then check out the Qode Slim Style Keyboard Case, which retails for $80 and is available in black, red, topaz, purple and sorbet.
Belkin will also have a number of cases and stands available for the iPad Air, with all of them expected to be released in November.
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-24: Refurbished iPad Air Available From The Online Apple Store
- 2014-01-22: Apple Reportedly Sold 25 Million iPads Last Quarter
- 2014-01-21: iPad Air Found As More Popular With U.S. Customers In December
- 2013-12-08: Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead