Who would have thought that one of these days, smartphones would have ended up like fashion statements, where there are actually phones released just in time for the winter season to match a drab colored wardrobe? Well, that seems to be the case with KDDI who has just revealed that they will be offering a bunch of new smartphones, with the LG isai leading the way. The LG isai will arrive with a 5.2” Full HD IPS display, with a Snapdragon 800 chipset being a very real probability in addition to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice.
Not only that, there will also be the Sharp Aquos Phone Series that will include both the Aquos Xx and Aquos Xx mini, which has also been covered in our story earlier on as these are two handsets that will also make their way to another rival Japanese mobile carrier, SoftBank.
As for the Fujitsu Arrows Z, it is touted to hold one significant advantage over the other smartphones – it is said to run for a day on a 10-minute charge, and on a 100% charge, we are talking about a running time of 3 full days. Someone ought to purchase this and give it a go to see if it can live up to such a boast or not.
Last but not least, the water- and dust-resistant Kyocera Digno M will feature a 5″ Full HD display, where it too, should arrive with a Snapdragon 800 chipset (don’t they all these days) while accompanied by a 13-megapixel shooter, 32GB of expandable memory, LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, and Infrared connectivity, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. All these smartphones will be available on KDDI from late November onwards with pricing details yet to be determined. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2013-07-10: Apple Reportedly Shifting To IGZO Displays For Next Year
- 2011-09-26: Kyocera Digno ISW11K headed to KDDI
- 2011-09-26: Arrows Z braces itself for a wet lifestyle
- 2011-09-05: LG, Philips and Sharp team up for multi-platform Smart TV apps
- 2011-08-24: Fujitsu IS12T arrives in Japan