Mimoco has long been a name that is associated with fun looking USB flash drives, and this time around, they have decided to jump aboard the Kickstarter bandwagon by launching a new product line there known as the BatteryBot. The BatteryBot happens to be a portable backup battery charger which will feature an array of characters as well as unique features such as LED indicator lights that are located on the feet of each character.
This would make the BatteryBot as the world’s first and only character-based rechargeable backup battery for a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets and mobile devices. There will be 10 initial BatteryBot designs to kick things off, where they happen to hail from the Animal Critterz and Core Series collections. Of course, if you want to get more intimate with them, the 10 primary BatteryBot styles would be Terry Le Bat (a Kickstarter exclusive), Shocky Shark, Powly Owly, Larry LobstAh, Turbo Turtle, Galaxor, Pawly PandAh, RayD8, Psy, and PowAh KowAh.
The BatteryBot arrives with a 5,200mAh battery capacity. Of course, that would be the minimum, as depending on how well this particular project goes, it might just increase with stretch goals down the road. Would you fork out anywhere from $70 to $80 for this puppy should it make the cut?
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10