Samsung smartphone and tablet owners who want to share content located on their mobile devices onto their TVs have been able to do so, as long as they own a Samsung TV that supports this feature. For those who don’t own a compatible Samsung television, this feature probably hasn’t seen much use, although a new product Samsung is announcing today will make it easier than ever to sync content located on your mobile device to your TV.
The Samsung HomeSync media center will allow you to not only stream content from your mobile device to your television, but it’ll also store and sync that content onto its 1TB drive. A total of eight separate accounts can be created on HomeSync, giving each user the ability to sync, as well as upload and download mobile content onto the set-top box. Users can also share their content with one another as it’ll be possible for you to view photos and videos taken by other users, that is, as long as they share it.
The Samsung HomeSync will retail for $299 and is expected to be released on October 6. The set-top box will run on Android and will only work with Samsung mobile devices, such as the Galaxy S4 or the Note 10.1.RELATED
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Coffee Machine That Roasts, Grinds And Brews Your Cuppa
- Follow: Samsung, sync,
- Seen at: samsungmobileuspress