Those who played through the first season of Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead are waiting impatiently for its second season to be released, which we reported earlier this year would be happening this fall. We haven’t heard much in regards to the new season of The Walking Dead, that is, until Telltale released a new image teasing new details regarding the game will be released later this week.
In the tweet published on Telltale Game’s official Twitter account, the message “Keep that hair short…” was sent out along with an image indicating we will be hearing more about the second season of The Walking Dead on October 29 at 12 P.M. PT / 3 P.M. ET. We won’t ruin what that message means, although if you played the game, we’re sure you know exactly who said it to whom and for what purpose.
A bloodied baseball cap can also be seen sitting in the middle of a field, which could mean it’s owner could either be in trouble or they could have gotten rid of it as an attempt to forget about their past experiences. This is purely speculation on our part, but we definitely can’t wait to hear more about The Walking Dead’s second season.
Next Story: Lower-specced Galaxy S4 Active (GT-I8580) Leaked
- 2013-12-13: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- 2013-12-09: Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- 2013-12-06: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- 2013-11-19: The Walking Dead Game Of The Year Edition Available On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-10-30: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Released
- 2013-10-28: The Walking Dead Season Two Details Teased By Telltale Games