Earlier this year, thanks to a leaked image, the title Assassin’s Creed: Rising Phoenix was revealed and it was suggested that this was another Assassin’s Creed title that would be making its way onto the PS Vita. Ubisoft has since come forward to debunk that rumor, suggesting that it was a fake. However thanks to the folks at I Go Gaming, they have managed to capture a screenshot of the logo which made its appearance in the latest Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag. The logo appears after Sequence 7 in the Abstergo Entertainment offices.
If Ubisoft’s claims that it was a fake was true, then why would the company be using the logo in one of their games? Could their claims of it being fake be a ruse to throw us off while they get the game ready for launch, or so as to not detract any attention from Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag? Either way this latest sighting has renewed interest in the title once again but we guess we will just have to wait and see if and when Ubisoft will make the announcement, but what do you guys think? Why else would the Rising Phoenix logo appear in the game if Ubisoft did not already plan on announcing it in the future, right?
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-24: Assassin's Creed Unity Pre-Orders Have Begun
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19: New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24: Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan